Tuesday 18 January 2011

Got to Johannesburg about midday today after a delayed 11hr flight. shit food,shittier wine and some balls movies, y'know, the standard.It's looking pretty overcast here, think it even rained for a bit.My sister lives (and works) in an area called Sandton.Its pretty much a commercial district with a few shopping malls ie not much going on.I did have one of the best steaks I've ever eaten tonight though and wouldve taken a picture of it (yeah,i'm one of those sad people) but we were dining with some of my sisters work collegues who might've thought I was a tool, didnt want to embarrass her. So as yet no picture taking, but am excited about flying down to Cape Town tomorrow. I've managed to score a car for the time I'm there so am gonna try and take in as much as I can, Table Mountain, Cape Point, Robben Island etc before moving on down the coast to see some other stuff...apparently you can go whale watching, could be next level.Next time i'll hopefully have some snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment