Friday 11 March 2011

Cellular Nuggets

  I'm over in Belgium at the moment, housed up in ICP Studios in Brussel,spending time with Kids In Glass Houses as they record their 3rd record.Its sounding massive (standard). I find myself very fortunate to be here, to witness everything being laid down, to witness new ideas being developed...basically I'm witnessing flow in progress. Its a great thing.As you can imagine I've taken loads of photos and have been putting these together as I go along. Right now I'm waiting on the green light to get these out, to share what's happening here. In the meantime I'm flicking through my phone finding pictures of people,places and times that I decided to hold onto for some reason. I'm a sucker for memories and reminiscing, one of the knockbacks of getting older. This bunch are probably more for me to be fair...you might like some though.

Love This
AKA My Office
The Best Face!
Miss this face
Beach Party,Lake Of Stars,Malawi 
Classic John Boom!
We're on the move!
Sax.
Playtimes.
Shigga!!
Really...I am.
Intellectual toilet door scribblings....makes a change. 
Sure.
Mat
Looks tropical? Its sunset in Letchworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment